My steps





I am the first child of 5 siblings, of course I have 4 brothers. When I was in elementary school I went to school A for 2 years when I was in grade 3 I moved to school B and graduated there. Then after graduating I continued my studies at boarding school A for 1 year and then moved to boarding school B until completion. Then I continued my senior high school at boarding school A for 2/5 years and I decided to move to a vocational school and graduate at that school. It turned out that when I graduated I applied for work, it was very difficult to get a job and then I decided to continue my college scholarship and boarding at the campus of campus A, after one month I decided to move to campus B and graduate at the campus. So complex was my educational journey from elementary to tertiary education.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: