Romance 1



I only knew women when I was in high school, to be exact in grade 8, and even that was helped by my friend, you also certainly understand how romance during adolescence would certainly not run seriously because teenage souls are biased to be practically unstable. I was invited to meet with him because I had never met a woman so I finally decided to take one of my parks. Call A, A is a handsome, white, and tall child. Whereas I'm just ordinary, when that moment I am bald, black, not too tall. Long story short I met the woman and she was surprised and laughed "oh it's you ..." I was there feeling ashamed because I am not handsome like my friend. After the meeting the woman responded to my message in the usual manner. Finally, not long from the meeting I and he never communicated again.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: