Sausage & Hash Brown Balls Breakfast




prep time: 5 Mins
cook time: 20 Mins
total time: 25 mins


Sausage Balls are certainly one of our favourite snacks. I constantly have a bag inside the freezer for a quick snack. I had some frozen hash browns in the the freezer and changed into taking into consideration ways to apply them up. I puzzled how they could taste in my preferred sausage ball recipe. Only one manner to discover!

I whipped up a batch of sausage balls and mixed the hash browns. I waited patiently for them to bake up. I took one chunk and had my answer. They are tremendous! These would be splendid for events or Christmas morning! Just scramble up a few eggs for a terrific brief Christmas morning breakfast.


 components:

  •     1 lb hot sausage, raw
  •     8 oz.Cream cheese, softened
  •     1-1/2 cups Bisquick
  •     1-half cups cheddar cheese, shredded
  •     half (30 to 32-oz.) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about four cups)


commands:

  1. Preheat oven to 400F.
        
  2. Mix all ingredients till well mixed. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the dough hook attachment) Roll into 1 half of-inch balls. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
        
  3. Sausage balls can be frozen raw. If baking frozen, upload a few minutes to the baking time.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: